* Isoptin (Verapamil hydrochloride 80 mg) 30 Tablets.
Calcium antagonist for the treatment of coronary insufficiency, cardiac arrhythmias and hypertension.
- Chronic coronary insufficiency and long-term treatment of chronic stable and unstable angina -
angina at rest including vasospastic angina, angina pectoris after myocardial infarction, Hypertension.
- Tacchyarrhymias, such as paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, atrial fibrillation/flutter with
rapid ventricular response (except in WPW syndrome), premature ventricular beats.
* Dosage and mode of administration:
- The dose of Isoptin 80 mg, individualized according to the severity of the disease are to be taken regularly
as prescribed by the physician.
- The tablets are to be swallowed whole with some liquid, preferably with or shortly after meals.
- Unless otherwise instructed, the dose is 1 tablet of Isoptin 80 mg, 3-4 times a day.
- On long-term treatment, a daily dose of 480 mg should not be exceeded; short-term dose increases
are possible only when directed by the physician.
- In patients with impaired hepatic function, depending on the severity of the liver disease, the effect of
Verapamil is intensified and prolonged due to diminished drug metabolism. In these cases, dosage should be
adjusted with special care.
- Cardiovascular shock.
- Complicated acute myocardial infarction (bradycardia, marked hypotension, left ventricular failure).
- Severe conduction disorders (2nd and 3rd degree AV block).
- Sick sinus syndrome (bradycardia, tachycardia syndrome).
* Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C, away from light.
* Produced in Egypt by: Kahira Pharm. & Chem. Ind. Co. Under Licence from: Abbott Laboratories.
VERAPAMIL HCL 80 MG
ادوية مؤثرة على القلب والأوعية
أدوية علاج الذبحة الصدرية