* Indications: Aprovel is used in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) and for
the protection of the kidney in hypertensive type 2 diabetic patients with laboratory evidence
of impaired renal function.
- Second or third trimester of pregnancy,
- Allergy to any of the ingredients.
# There are certain conditions that you may have, or have had, which require special care before or
while taking Aprovel . Therefore, before taking this medicine, you should have told your doctor
if you suffer from:
- excessive vomiting or diarrhoea,
- kidney problems,
- heart problems,
# If you are to undergo any surgery or receive anaesthetics, you should make sure the doctor
knows that you are taking Aprovel tablets.
* Psology and method of administration:
- The tablets should be taken regularly as directed by your doctor.
- Treatment usually starts with 150 mg once a day. The dose may later be increased to 300 mg
once daily depending on blood pressure response.
- The maximal blood pressure lowering effect should be reached 4-6 weeks after beginning treatment.
- If you have the impression that the effect of Aprovel is too strong or too weak, talk to your
doctor or pharmacist.
- In patients with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, 300 mg once daily is the preferred
maintenance dose for the treatment of associated kidney disease.
- The doctor may advise a lower dose, especially when starting treatment in certain patients
such as those on haemodialysis, or those over the age of 75 years.
- Aprovel can be taken with or without food. The tablets should be swallowed with a drink of water.
You should try ot take your daily dose at about same time each day.
- It is important that you you continue to take Aprovel until your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Aprovel should not be given to children (<18 years).
* Prescription only medicine - Liste I. Medicinal product subject to medical prescription. Oral use.
* Before use, please read the package leaflet. Keep to the prescribed doses.
* Do not store above 30 degrees C. Store in the original package.
* Manufacturer: Sanofi Winthrop Industrie - France. المستوردون: شركة رامكو
Marketing Authorisation Holder: Sanofi Pharma Bristol Myers Squibb SNC - France (sanofi-synthelabo).
ادوية مؤثرة على القلب والأوعية
أدوية مخفضة لضغط الدم المرتفع