* AZOMYCIN (Azithromycin 200 mg / 5 ml) Powder for Oral Suspension + Solvent. 15 ml.
* Broad Spectrum Antibiotic.
* Solvent: 2 ampoules of 4.5 ml Pyrogen free Water For Injections.
* Each (5 ml) of reconstituted suspension contains:
Azithromycin Dihydrate (equivalent to 200 mg azithromycin base)
* Preparation & storage:
– To obtain 15 ml, shake the bottle to loosen the powder. Add the provided solvent into the bottle and shake well.
– The result suspension will provide 200 mg azithromycin base per 5 ml.
– The obtained suspension will be stable for 5 days after reconstitution at temperature (15-25 degrees C).
– Store the powder at temperature not exceeding 25 degrees C, away from moisture.
* Shake Well Before Use.
* Made in Egypt, by: PHARCO Pharmaceuticals – Alexandria.