* Bebelac-1 Inafnt Milk Formula From Birth Onwards.
* Important Notice:
Breast Milk is best for babies. Before deciding to use an infant formula, consult your doctor for advice. When using an infant formula, it is important for your baby’s health that you follow all “instructions for Safe Use” carefully.
Must be used only on the advice of a healthcare professional.
Please watch dental care starting with baby’s first teeth, especially before bedtime.
Demineralised whey (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Soya bean oil), Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Dietary fibers (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from milk), Poly fructose), Calcium carbonate (Caclium source), Potassium chloride, Magnesium chloride, tri-Sodium citrate, Sodium chloride, L-ascorbic acid, L-arginine, Taurine, Soy lecithin, Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, Folic acid, Cupric sulphate, Cyanocobalamin, DL-alpha-tocopherol, Retinyl palmitate, Calcium D-pantothenate, D-biotin, beta-carotene, Cholecalciferol, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
Contains: Milk && Soya.
* Product Information:
Bebelac 1 is a complete sucrose-free infant milk formula with Prebiotics and adapted Protein. Bebelac 1 can be used for babies from birth to 6 months. When your baby reaches the age of 6 months, you may switch to follow-on formula such as Bebelac 2, and it is recommended that you gradually introduce other food in addition to milk, after consulting with your doctor.
The nutrient levels in Bebelac 1 comply with the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
* Feeding Guide:
Standard reconstitution is 1 level scoop (4.7g) of powder for each 30 ml water (14%). The feeding guide gives general guidance only.
The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice.
– Age of infant (From birth): 3 Level scoops + 90ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 6 feeds per day.
– Age of infant (From 2 weeks): 4 Level scoops + 120ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 6 feeds per day.
– Age of infant (From 1 month): 5 Level scoops + 150ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 6 feeds per day.
– Age of infant (From 2 months): 6 Level scoops + 180ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 5 feeds per day.
– Age of infant (From 4 months): 7 Level scoops + 210ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 4 feeds per day.
– Age of infant (From 5 months): 7 Level scoops + 210ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water = 4 feeds per day.
– From 6 months, change to a follow-on formula can be made.
* Use only the enclosed scoop. Do not make the formula stronger or weaker than indicated, unless your doctor prescribes differently.
* Average Composition:
per 100 g:
– Energy 478 Kcal / 2000 KJ.
– Protein 10.3 g: Whey 6.1 g, Casein 4.1 g, Whey : Casein 60 : 40
– Fat 24.8 g: Saturates 11 g, Linoleic Acid 3.85 g, alpha-Linolenic Acid 0.348 g.
– Carbohydrates 53.6 g: Lactose 51.3 g, Glucose 1.6 g, Galactose 0.1 g, Polysaccharides 0.3 g, Organic Acids 0.3 g.
– Dietary Fibre 5.5 g.
– Moisture => – Vitamins: A (incl. B-carotene) 367 mcg-RE, D3 9 mcg, E 7.7 mg alpha-TE, K1 26 mcg, B1 278 mg, B2 850 mcg, Niacin 5.5 mg NE, Pantothenate 2100 mcg, B6 289 mcg, Folic Aicd 105 mcg, B12 1.6 mcg, Biotin 11 mcg, C 63 mg.
– Minerals: Na 144 mg, K 505 mg, Cl 339 mg, Ca 368 mg, P 185 mg, Mg 37 mg, Fe 5.3 mg, Zn 3.3 mg, Cu 298 mcg, Mn 59 mcg, Se 9.7 mcg, I 66 mcg.
– Choline 60 mg, Taurine 48 mg, L-Carnitine 5.3 mg, Inositol 24 mg.
* Scoop weight approx. 4.7g: 1 litre = 900ml water + 141g powder.
* Instructions for Safe Use:
# Hygienic Handling:
Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize utensils and ensure top of packaging is clean. Prepare the feed per serving and use within 2 hours. Always discard unfinished feeds.
# Preparation Instructions:
1. To sterilize, place the utensils (bottles, nipples, caps) in a pot of water and boil for at least ten minutes.
2. Boil drinking water for the feed for at least ten minutes. Let the water cool (approx. 40 degrees C).
3. Pour the required quantity of hot water into a feeding bottle.
4. Measure the correct number of level scoops into the bottle. Use only the scoop from this tin. To obtain a level scoopful, dip the scoop into the tin and remove excess powder by using the back of a clean, dry knife.
5. Cap bottle and shake vigorously.
6. Check the temperature before feeding by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist. Allow to cool if too hot.
The packaging, which is packed in a protective atmosphere, should be kept tightly sealed and stored in a dry and cool place (<25 degrees C, do not refrigerate).
* Before use / After Opening: Once opened, reseal packaging, store in a cool dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within one month.
* Continue to give Bebelac after 6 months with Bebelac 2. Optimal nutrition for your baby.
* Prepared for Nutricia by Nutricia Cuijk B.V. Holland.
Sole Distributor in Egypt is Sami and Co.