* Bebelac-2 Follow on milk. From 6-12 months. Net weight 400g.
– Complete Care.
– With Prebiotics.
– Easily digested.
– Naturally protects.
* Important Notice:
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk provides the baby with the ultimate nutrition and protection from illness. It is recommended that Bebelac 2 should be used only on the advice of a doctor. Bebelac 2 is intended to replace breastmilk only when mothers do not breastfed. The social and financial implications of using a follow on formula should be taken into consideration. Improperly prepared formula can be harmful to baby’s health. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
* Choosing An Infant Milk For Your Baby:
Stage 2 – From 6 months.
From now on, although your baby is starting to experience the taste of simple, pure solid foods, he will still rely on his milk for most of the nutrients he needs to grow and develop for some months to come.
Breastmilk is best as it is designed by nature to give your baby everything he needs from his milk in just the right balance.
However, if you are unable or choose not to breastfeed, it’s good to know that Bebelac 2 follow on milk with Prebiotics offers complete care, giving your baby the nutrients needed for happy growth and development.
* The nutrient levels in Bebelac 2 comply with the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
* Feeding Guide:
– The feeding table is based on the average requirements of an infant. The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice.
– Age of child : To prepare one feeding (Level scoops + Warm, previously boiled drinking water) : Feeds per day:
From 6 months+ : 7 Level scoops + 210 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 3 Feeds per day
* Use only the enclosed scoop. Do not make the formula stronger or weaker than indicated, unless your doctor prescribes differently.
Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower& oil, Soya bean oil), Dietary fibers (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from milk), Poly fructose), Calcium carbonate (Caclium source), Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Soy lecithin, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, D-biotin, Cholecalciferol, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite. Contains: Milk and Soya.
* Average Composition: per 100 g:
– Energy 459 Kcal / 1925 KJ.
– Protein 15.5 g.
– Fat 22.2 g: Saturates 9.9 g, Linoleic Acid 3.55 g, alpha-Linolenic Acid 0.304 g.
– Carbohydrates 49.5 g: Lactose 46.7 g, Glucose 1.6 g, Galactose 0.1 g, Polysaccharides 0.3 g.
– Dietary Fibre 5.6 g.
– Moisture => – Vitamins: A 412 mcg-RE, D3 9.9 mcg, E 8.1 mg alpha-TE, K1 29 mcg, B1 376 mcg, B2 867 mcg, Niacin 3.1 mg, Pantothenic Acid 3211 mcg, B6 362 mcg, Folic Aicd 92 mcg, B12 1.9 mcg, Biotin 14 mcg, C 63 mg.
– Minerals and trace elements: Na 182 mg, K 778 mg, Cl 479 mg, Ca 697 mg, P 430 mg, Mg 50 mg, Fe 6.8 mg, Zn 3.9 mg, Cu 267 mcg, Mn 49 mcg, Se 13 mcg, I& 93 mcg.
– L-Carnitine 8.6 mg, Choline 91 mg, Inositol 33 mg, Taurine 36 mg.
* Scoop weight approx. 4.9g.
– Supports bone development.
– Provides all the key nutrients required for growth.
– Contains calcium and iron.
– Has 13 vitamins and 12 minerals and trace elements.
* How to prepare?
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water for 10 minutes. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 minutes to approx. 40 degrees C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use previously boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37 degrees C).
* Useful Instructions:
– Use made up feeds within one hour.
– Always discard unfinished feeds.
– Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
– Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
– Store powder in a cool dry place (below 25 degees C).
– Do not refrigeratre.
– Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
* Prepared for Nutricia by Nutricia Cuijk B.V. Holland.
Sole Distributor in Egypt is Sami and Co.