* Bebelac-FL Infant milk free of lactose. From birth onwards. Net weight 400g.
– Complete Care
– For diarrhoea
– Fortified with iron
– 28 essential nutrients.
* Important Notice:
Breast Milk is best for babies. Breastmilk provides the baby with the ultimate nutrition and protection from illness. It is recommended that Bebelac FL should be used only on the advice of a doctor. Bebelac FL is intended to replace breastmilk only when mothers do not breastfed. The social and financial implications of using an infant formula should be taken into consideration. Improperly prepared formula can be harmful to baby’s health. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
* Choosing An Infant Milk For Your Baby:
For lactose intolerant babies.
Bebelac FL is an infant formula for babies who are intolerant towards (cannot digest) lactose – the natural sugar found in breastmilk and many other baby formulas. Lactose intolerance can often result in diarrhoea and use of a lactose-free formula will ensure a quick recovery.
Bebelac FL is suitable from birth or when your baby stops breastfeeding. It contains all of the nutrients your baby needs for healthy growth and development, but the lactose has been replaced with an alternative sugar (maltodextrin) that your baby will find easier to digest.
* Feeding Guide:
The feeding table is based on the average requirements of an infant. The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice.
Age of child : To prepare one feeding (Level scoops + Warm, previously boiled drinking water) : Feeds per day.
– From birth: 2 Level scoops + 60 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 7 Feeds per day.
– From 2 weeks: 3 Level scoops + 90 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 6 Feeds per day.
– From 1 month: 4 Level scoops + 120 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 6 Feeds per day.
– From 2 months: 5 Level scoops + 150 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 6 Feeds per day.
– From 3 months: 6 Level scoops + 180 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 5 Feeds per day.
– From 5 months: 7 Level scoops + 210 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 4 Feeds per day.
– From 6 months+: 7 Level scoops + 210 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 3 Feeds per day.
* Use only the enclosed scoop. Do not make the formula stronger or weaker than indicated, unless your doctor prescribes differently.
Glucose syrup, Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Soy bean oil), Caseinate (from milk), tri Sodium citrate, tri Potassium citrate, tri Calcium phosphate, Magnesium chloride, di Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Potassium chloride, Calcium Carbonate (Calcium source), L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Soy lecithin, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, L-Tryptophan, lnositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, D-Biotin, Cupric sulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Manganese sulphate, Riboflavin, Retinyl palmitate, DL-alpha-tocpherol, Retinyl acetate, Cyanocobalamin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite. Contains: Milk and Soya.
* Average Composition: per 100 g:
– Energy 514 Kcal / 2150 KJ.
– Protein 10.3 g: Casein 10.1.
– Fat 27.3 g: Saturates 12 g, Linoleic Acid 4.4 g, alpha-Linolenic Acid 0.376 g.
– Carbohydrates 57.1 g: Lactose < 0.05 g, Glucose 1.7 g, Maltose 6.7 g, Polysaccharides 47.9 g.
– Moisture 3 g.
– Vitamins: A 428 mcg-RE, D3 9.2 mcg, E 8.6 mg alpha-TE, K1 27 mcg, B1 382 mcg, B2 779 mcg, Niacin 6.1 mg, Pantothenic Acid 2578 mcg, B6 312 mcg, Folic Aicd 69 mcg, B12 0.86 mcg, Biotin 14 mcg, C 72 mg.
– Minerals and Trace elements: Na 132 mg, K 506 mg, Cl 319 mg, Ca 428 mg, P 234 mg, Mg 40 mg, Fe 6.2 mg, Zn 4.4 mg, Cu 327 mcg, Mn 343 mcg, Se 7.6 mcg, I& 93 mcg.
– L-Carnitine 7 mg, Choline 78 mg, Inositol 30 mg, Taurine 41 mg.
* Scoop weight approx. 4.3g.
– Supports bone development.
– Provides all the key nutrients required for growth.
– Contains calcium and iron.
– Has 13 vitamins and 12 minerals and trace elements.
* How to prepare?
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water for 10 minutes. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 minutes to approx. 40 degrees C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use previously boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37 degrees C).
* Useful Instructions:
– Use made up feeds within one hour.
– Always discard unfinished feeds.
– Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
– Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
– Store powder in a cool dry place (below 25 degees C).
– Do not refrigeratre.
– Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
* Prepared for Nutricia by Nutricia Cuijk B.V. Holland.
Sole Distributor in Egypt is Sami and Co.