بيتادين مطهر (بوفيدون ايودين 10%) 120 مللى
* Antiseptic Solution : Bacteria – Viruses – Fungi. Within 30 seconds.
– Degerming skin, wounds and mucous membranes in numerous hospital and clinic offices.
– Antiseptic preparation of skin and mucosa prior to surgery, injections and aspirations.
– Antiseptic treatment of lacerations, abrasions, burns and disinfection of wounds (traumatic or surgical).
– Postoperative application to surgical incisions to protect against infection.
* Method of use:
Local application as paint undiluted with sterile gauze or as wet dressing for skin and wound disinfection.
It can be repeated if necessary.
* Adverse Effects and Precautions:
– It can cause hypersensitivity reactions and irritation of the skin and mucous membranes, although severe reactions are rare.
– Its use should be kept to the absolute minimum in newborns and small infants.
– Used with caution in pregnancy and lactation as sufficient iodine may be absorbed to affect the fetal thyroid.
– Should not be applied for extended period of time and to large areas of the skin unless strictly indicated in patients with thyroid disorders and having lithium therapy.
* Drug Interactions:
Mercury, Silver, Hydrogen peroxide and Taurolidine.
* For external use only.
* Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C. Keep away from direct sunlight and fire.
* Produced by: The Nile Co. for Pharmaceuticals and Chemical Industries – A.R.E.
Licensed by: Mundipharma AG, Basel – Switzerland. Made in Egypt.
POVIDONE-IODINE 10% (10 G / 100 ML)