* Broncho-vaxom Children. Polyvalent immunobiotherapy for the respiratory system.
3.5 mg lysat. bacter. lyophilisat. (Haemophilus influenzae, Diplococcus pneumoniae, Klebsiella pneuminiae and ozaenae, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes and viridans, Neisseria catarrhalis)
Adjuvant therapy in all infections of the respiratory system and of the ears, nose, or throat.
Prevention of recurrences and of transition of the chronic state.
BRONCHO-VAXOM is especially recommended as adjuvant therapy in:
– Acute and chronic bronchitis.
– Sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and laryngitis.
– Rhinitis sinusitis and otitis.
– Infections resistant to conventional antibiotics.
– Bacterial complications of viral infections of the respiratory system. especially in children and the elderly.
Excellent There, are no contraindications. No allergic reactions have been reported.
Treatment of acute episode; one capsule daily on an empty stomach until the symptoms disappear, but for not, less than 10 days. In cases in which antibiotics are needed. BRONCHO-VAXOM Should be given in addition to the antibiotic right from the start of therapy. Consolidation therapy one capsule daily on 10 consecutive days per month for three months. Children same treatment schedule as for adults BRONCOHO-VAXOM Children contains half the adult dose.
N.B.: The capsules of BRONCHO-VAXOM Children can be easily opened if a child has difficulty in swallowing them. Their contents may be poured into o drink such as fruit juice or milk.
* Protect from heat (15-25 degrees C)
* Produced by: Memphis Co. For Pharm. & Chemical Ind. (MEMCO), Cairo – Egypt
Under licence from: OM Pharma – Switzerland