* BRUFEN 400 (Ibuprofen 400 mg) 30 Tablets. Antipyretic, Analgesic & Anti-inflammatory Agent.
* Composition: Each tablet contains: 400 mg ibuprofen = 2-(4-isobutylphenyl)- propionic acid.
* Indications: Brufen is indicated for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect in the treatment of: rheumatoid arthritis,
osteoarthritis and allied conditions, non-articular rheumatism and soft tissue injuries. Brufen is also indicated for its analgesic
effect in the relief of mild to moderate pain such as dysmenorrhoea, dental and post-operative pain. Its antipyretic activity
is effective in reducing fever.
* Dosage & administration:
– Adults: The recommended initial dosage is 1200 mg daily individed doses. The total daily dose of Brufen should not exceed 2400mg.
– Children: Dosage of Brufen can be from 20 mg / Kg body weight per day up to 40 mg / Kg body weight per day in individual doses.
– Since Brufen can be taken on an empty stomach without gastric discomfort, the initial dose of the day will be more rapidly
effective if taken before food. This is particularly valuable in reclieving morning stiffness associated with arthritis.
Subsequent dose should be given after meals so that absorption is more gradual and a more prolonged effect is achieved.
* For use under medical direction.
* Store in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees C.
* Produced in Egypt by: Kahira Pharm. & Chem. Ind. Co., Under licence from: Abbott Laboratories.