* BRUFEN 600 (Ibuprofen 600 mg) 30 Tablets. Antipyretic, Analgesic && Anti-inflammatory Agent.
* Composition: Each tablet contains: 600 mg ibuprofen = 2-(4-isobutylphenyl)- propionic acid.
* Indications: Brufen is indicated for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect in the treatment of: rheumatoid arthritis,
& & osteoarthritis and allied conditions, non-articular rheumatism and soft tissue injuries. Brufen is also indicated for its analgesic
& & effect in the relief of mild to moderate pain such as dysmenorrhoea, dental and post-operative pain. Its antipyretic activity
& & is effective in reducing fever.
* Dosage && administration:
& & – Adults: The recommended initial dosage is 1200 mg daily individed doses. The total daily dose of Brufen should not exceed 2400mg.
& & – Children: Dosage of Brufen can be from 20 mg / Kg body weight per day up to 40 mg / Kg body weight per day in individual doses.
& & – Since Brufen can be taken on an empty stomach without gastric discomfort, the initial dose of the day will be more rapidly
& & effective if taken before food. This is particularly valuable in reclieving morning stiffness associated with arthritis.
& & Subsequent dose should be given after meals so that absorption is more gradual and a more prolonged effect is achieved.
* For use under medical direction.
* Store in a cool, dry place. Store below 25 degrees C.
* Produced in Egypt by: Kahira Pharm. && Chem. Ind. Co., Under licence from: Abbott Laboratories.