* 6 ampoules of 1ml. Abdominal Cramps & Pain.
* For intramuscular (I.M.) , subcutaneous (S.C.) , or intravenous (I.V.) injection.
Each ml contains:
Hyoscine-N-butylbromide 20 mg.
– Adults and school children:
In more pronounced conditions of pain 1 ampoule containing 20 mg may be injected subcutaneously, intramuscularly or intravenously several times daily.
In severe biliary and renal colic the slow intravenous injection of Buscopan Compositum rapidly relieves the severe pain.
– Infants and young children:
In severe case 1/4 of an ampoule 3 times daily.
* Keep at room temperature (15-30) degrees C, in a cool and dry place.
* Produced by: SANOFI