** Cipromega (Ciprofloxacin) 500 mg XL contains 10 Extended-Release Film-Coated Tablets. Antibiotic.
Each Extended-Release Film-Coated Tablet contains:
Ciprofloxacin HCl 580 mg equivalent to Ciprofloxacin 500 mg.
– Only for the treatment of urinary tract infections, including acute uncomplicated pyelonephritis, caused by susceptible strains.
– Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections (Acute Cystitis) caused by Escherichia coli, Proteus mirabilis, Enterococcus faecalis, or Staphylococcus saprophyticus.
– Complicated Urinary Tract Infections caused by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterococcus faecalis, Proteus mirabilis, or Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
– Acute Uncomplicated Pyelonephritis caused by Escherichia coli.
– Complicated Urinary Tract Infection: 1000 mg every 24 hours for 7-14 Days.
– Acute Uncomplicated Pyelonephritis: 1000 mg every 24 hours for 7-14 Days.
Contraindicated in persons with a history of hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin, any member of the quinolone class of antimicrobial agents, or any of the product components.
– The safety and effectiveness of Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets in pediatric patients and adolescents (under the age of 18 years), pregnant women and nursing women, have not been established.
– Teratogenic effects-Pregnancy Category C.
– Crystaluria related to ciprofloxacin have been reported rarely in humans, patients should be well hydrated to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
– Ciprofloxacin should not be given with dairy products (like milk and yogurt) or calcium-fortified juices.
** Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degree C, in a dry place.
Store away from reach of children.
** Manufactured by: Mash For Pharmaceutical Industries (Mash Premiere), Badr City – Egypt