** Doxirazol 60 mg (Dexlansoprazole 60 mg) 14 Capsules Containing Enteric-Coated Pellets.
Each capsule contains:
Dexlansoprazole 60 mg
** Indications and Usage:
– Healing of Erosive Esophagitis (EE), all grades for up to 8 weeks
– Maintenance of Healed Erosive Esophagitis (EE) and for relief of heartburn, for up to 6 months
– Symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), for treatment of associated heartburn for 4 weeks
** Mechanism of Action:
Dexlansoprazole is a PPI that suppresses gastric acid secretion by specific inhibition of the (H+, K+)-ATPase in the gastric parietal cell. By acting specifically on the proton pump, Dexlansoprazole blocks the final step of acid production.
– 30 mg or 60 mg once daily
– Can be taken without regard to food
** To be dispensed on medical prescription.
** Store at temperature not exceeding 25 degrees C, in a dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
** Produced by: Hikma Pharma S.A.E., 6th of October City – Egypt.
DEXLANSOPRAZOLE 60 MG .... (ENTERIC-COATED PELLETS)