** EctoHylo® (Ectoin® Sicca Eye Drops + HA 0.2%) Eye Drops. 10 ampoules with 0.35 ml solution. Preservative-Free. Single Dose. Sterile.
** EctoHylo® (Ectoin Sicca Eye Drops + HA 0.2%) Eye Drops:
– Treats and prevents dry eyes symptoms.
– Moistens dry and irritated eyes.
– Reduces burning and itching of the eyes.
– Stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film and thus protects the eyes from further dehydration.
– Suitable for use with contact lenses.
– Suitable for daily, preventive and long-term application.
– Suitable for Children.
– Very good safety profile.
Ectoin®, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Water and Citrate Buffer
** Application and warnings:
See instructions for use
** How to use EctoHylo® Eye Drops:
Always use EctoHylo® Eye Drops according to these instructions for use. Consult your healthcare provider or pharmacist before use, if you are not sure. If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, please apply 1-2 drops per eye, several times a day.
Children 10 years of age and younger should be assisted during the application of EctoHylo® Eye Drops.
1. Detach one ampoule from the strip and open it by twisting off the tab.
2. Bend your head backwards, with your forefinger pull the lower eyelid downwards and look up.
3. Gently squeeze the ampoule together using the other hand and let one to two drops fall into the pocket of the eye.
4. The ampoule should not touch the eye. Close your eye slowly to disperse the solution throughout the eye as good as possible.
5. Repeat the procedure on the other eye.
** EctoHylo® Eye Drops should be stored between 2-25 degrees C.
** Legal Manufacturer: Bitop AG, Stockumer Str. 28, 58453 Witten, Germany
Imported && Distributed by: Innomed Pharm, Kirosiez Buidling, Mostafa Kamel, Alex, Egypt