* Enbrel (etanercept) 50 mg Solution for injection in Pre-filled syringe. 4 pre-filled syringes + 4 alcohol swabs. (used for: Rheumatoid arthritis & Psoriatic arthritis & juvenile arthritis & ankylosing spondylitis).
* Subcutaneous use.
* Each pre-filled syringe of Enbrel contains 50 mg etanercept.
* The other ingredients in Enbrel are:
Sucrose, sodium chloride, L-arginine hydrochloride, sodium phosphate monobasic dihydrate, sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate and water for injections.
* Injection advice:
Inject the solution after it has reached room temperature (15 to 30 minutes after taking the product from the refrigerator).
Inject slowly, at an angle of 45 degrees to 90 degrees to the skin.
* Medicinal product subject to medical prescription. Read the package leaflet before use.
* Store in a refrigerator (2-8 degrees C). Do not freeze. Keep the pre-filled syringes in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
* Manufactured by: Wyeth Medica Ireland – Ireland.
Packed & Released by: John Wyeth & Brother Ltd. (Trading as Wyeth Pharmaceuticals) – United Kingdom.
Marketing Authorization Holder: Wyeth Europe Ltd. – United Kingdom.
ETANERCEPT 50 MG