– Rheumatoid arthritis.
– Ankylosing spondylitis.
– Non-articular rheumatism.
– Acute attacks of gout.
– Post-operative & post-traumatic pain, inflammation, and swelling.
– Peri-articular disorders such as bursitis & tendinitis.
– Other painful conditions such as renal colic & migraine.
– Primary dysmenorrhoea, & post-partum.
* Dosage & Administration:
– Adults: individualize the dosage to the lowest effective dose to minimize side effects. The total daily dose should generally
not exceed 225mg.
– 1-2 tablets 2-3 times daily, or as directed by the physician.
– Children > 1 year: 0.5 – 2 mg / kg body weight daily, in 2 – 3 divided doses, depending on the severity of the condition.
Maximum daily dose is 3mg / kg in divided doses.
* To be used under medical supervision only.
* Store below 30 degrees C.
* Product of: EGYPTIAN INT. PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES CO. (E.I.P.I.CO.) – Egypt.