Hemorrhoids, particularly when accompanied by inflammatory symptoms and bleeding, anal fissures,
anal rhagades, and pruritus, anal eczema, caused by anorectal conditions, wound treatment after
– During pregnancy policresulen must be used only when strictly indicated, with due assessment of the
risks to the mother and child. Studies in animals have not yielded any evidence of malformations.
No studies are available on the risk of use during pregnancy in humans. It is not known whether
the active ingredient passes into milk.
– Patients with hypersensitivity to cinchocaine must not use Faktu ointment unless expressly instructed
to do so by the doctor.
* Effects on the ability to drive and use machines:
According to the information available so far, when Faktu ointment is used as prescribed does not
affect the ability to drive or to operate machinery.
* Posology and method of administration:
Unless otherwise prescribed, the following dosage scheme applies. Please follow these instructions,
otherwise there is a risk that the drug may not act properly.
Insert one suppository into the rectum 2-3 times a day, after emptying the bowel, in the morning and in
the evening and, if required, any time during the day. As the symptoms improve treatment can be
continued with one suppository per day.
* Manuf. by: Macryrl, for: AUG Pharma, under license of: NYCOMED-Germany.