* Fuci-Top-C 15 gm Cream. Antibiotic / Corticosteroid. Local Treatment for Dermatological Infections.
* Composition: Each 1 gram contains:
Fusidic acid Ph. Eur. 20 mg (2%) + Betamethasone (Valerate) Ph. Eur. 1 mg (0.1%).
Fucitop-C cream is indicated in inflammatory dermatoses where bacterial infection is present or likely to occur. Inflammatory dermatoses include atopic eczema, discoid eczema, stasis eczema, seborrhoic dermatits, contact dermatitis, lichen simplex chronicus, psoriasis, discoid lupus erythermatosus.
– Uncovered lesions: 2-3 times daily.
– Applications covered lesions: less frequent application may be adequate.
– Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in viral tuberculosis and fungal skin infections, perioral dermatitis, acne rosacea and ulcerative condition.
– Hypersensitivity to any component.
– Long-term continuous therapy should be avoided, particularly in the face, on flexures and intertrigenous area, in infants and children.
– Topical steroids should not be used extensively in pregnancy as fetal abnormalities have been seen in animals due to systemic absorption.
* For external use only.
* Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
* Store at room temperature (25 degrees C) or below.
* Produced by: HIKMA Pharma S.A.E. – Egypt.
FUSIDIC ACID 2% + BETAMETHASONE VALERATE 0.1%