Bladder cancer; breast cancer; non-small cell lung cancer; ovarian cancer; pancreatic cancer.
* GEMCITABINE INN. Gemcitabine hydrochloride GEMZAR(R) Equivalent to 1 g of Gemcitabine.
Powder for Solution for Infusion. For I.V. use only.
* Also contains (Excipients): Mannitol, Sodium Acetate, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
* To reconstitute, add at least 25 ml of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection. Shake to dissolve.
* Store at room temperature (not above 30 degrees C). DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
* The reconstituted solutions must be stored at a temperature which never goes above 30 degrees C, and must be used within 24 hours. Solutions of reconstituted gemcitabine should not be refrigerated, as crystallization may occur.
* For single use only. Discard unused portion.
* To be used according to the directions of a registered medical practitioner.
* Lilly France S.A.S. – France
GEMCITABINE (AS HYCHOCHLORIDE) 1 GM (1000 MG) - (FOR I.V. INFUSION AFTER RECONSTITUTION – DO NOT REFRIGERATE THE RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION)