* Infant Formula Milk: Lactose + Adpated Proteins (with a casein/whey ratio of50/50). Enriched with iron. 1st From birth.
* Important Notice:
A mother’s breast milk is the ideal food for an infant. Formulas should only be used when breast feeding proves to be impossible or isufficient, and always with doctor’s advice.
* Hero Quality Guarantee:
Hero Baby 1 is an infant formula which covers the nutritional needs of healthy babies from the first day of life due to its qualitative and quantitative composition:
– Adapted proteins with a casein/whey ratio of 50/50.
– Lactose, as a sole carbohydrate.
– Enriched with iron.
Hero Baby 1 has been formulated in accordance with the latest international recommendations on infant formulas and has been made with the Hero quality guarantee.
Demineralised milk whey, vegetable oils (palm, coconut, high oleic sunflower, soya), skimmed milk, lactose, minerals (potassium, calcium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, selenium), lecithin, amino acids (arginine, histidine, triptophane), vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B1, B6, A, B2, Folic Acid, K, Biotin, D, and B12), choline, taurine, inositol, carnitine. Contains: soy lecithin.
* Feeding Table:
– Age (1st week): 2 Leveled scoops: 60ml of boiled water: 6 Feeds per day.
– Age (2nd week): 3 Leveled scoops: 90ml of boiled water: 6 Feeds per day.
– Age (3-4 weeks): 4 Leveled scoops: 120ml of boiled water: 6 Feeds per day.
– Age (2 months): 5 Leveled scoops: 150ml of boiled water: 6 Feeds per day.
– Age (3 months): 6 Leveled scoops: 180ml of boiled water: 5 Feeds per day.
– Age (4 months): 7 Leveled scoops: 210ml of boiled water: 5 Feeds per day.
– Age (5 months): 8 Leveled scoops: 240ml of boiled water: 4 Feeds per day.
* The incorrect preparation and dosage of the bottle could become a health risk for the baby.
* Use exclusively the enclosed scoop; level it without compressing the powder.
We recommend that the milk is prepared immediately prior to feeding.
* From 6 months, you can use Hero Baby Follow-on Milk 2. At this stage, milk is still the base of the diet and must be gradually diversified with other foods like cereals, fruits, vegetables, and meat, which you can find in the wide range that Hero Baby offers you (infant formulas, hydrolysed instant cereals, jars, juices and biscuits).
* How to prepare the bottle:
The following instructions should be followed carefully to ensure baby’s correct feeding:
– Wash and boil for 10 minutes bottles, teats and other feeding utensils used to prepare Hero Baby 1.
– Pour in the bottle the required quantity of warm water, boiled and cooled down to 40 degrees C as per indicated in the feeding table.
– As per indicated in the feeding table, add to the bottle the required level scoops of Hero Baby 1 or following the doctor’s advice.
* Close the bottle and shake until complete dissolution. Hero Baby 1 is now ready to be fed.
* Nutritional Analysis:
– Nutrients: Proteins 10.2g – Carbohydrates 55.2g – Fat 29g – Linoleic acid 4510mg – Linolenic acid 430mg.
– Minerals: Sodium 130mg + Potassium 497mg + Chloride 366mg + Calcium 392mg + Phosphorus 220mg + Ratio Ca/P 1.8 + Magnesium 42mg + Iron 6.3mg + Zinc 4.2mg + Copper 314mcg + Iodine 78mcg + Selenium 7mcg.
– Vitamins: Vitamin A 523mcg + Vitamin D 7.8mcg + Vitamin E 7.8mg + Vitamin K 52mcg + Vitamin C 52mg + Vitamin B1 523mcg + Vitamin B2 785mcg + Niacin 5.2mg + Vitamin B6 523mcg + Folic acid 78mcg + Vitamin B12 2.1mcg + Biotin 16mcg + Pantothenic acid 2353mcg.
– Others: L-Carnitine 7.8mg + Taurine 42mg + Inositol 26.1mg + Choline 63mg.
* Store hermetically closed in a dry cool place.
* Hero Baby infant formula 1 should be used within one month of opening. Do not keep any milk left over for the next feed.
* “Filled under a protected atmosphere”.
* Produced by: I.L.A.S. (Industrias Lacteas Asturianas) – SPAIN.
under licence of: Hero Switzerland.
Importer in Egypt: Hero MEA Trading L.L.C.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.