* Hero Baby (nutradefense) – 2 – Follow-On Formula From 6 Months. DHA/AA – Prebiotics – Nucleotides. Net Weight 400g.
* Advanced Formula Milk:
Hero Baby2 Nutradefense, inspired by mother’s milk, contains all nutrients needed by your baby for healthy growth and immune system enhancement.
– DHA/AA: Essential unsaturated fatty acids for optimum growth, visual and nervous system development.
– Prebiotics: Natural fibers as in breast milk that enhance and reinforce your baby’s natural defenses.
– Nucleotides: Important nutrient that strengthens the immune system and improves the gut performance.
* Important Notice:
Breastfeeding is the best for infants. Hero Baby2 Nutradefense should only be used from 6 months of age when breastfeeding proves to be impossible or insufficient and always with Health Care Professional’s advice. It must be gradually diversified with weaning food.
Hero Baby3 Nutradefense is better for your baby from 12 months where it meets your baby’s developing nutritional requirements.
* Feeding Table:
Infant’s Age # Lukewarm water (ml) # No. of scoops # Feeds per day:
– 6 months : 240 ml Lukewarm water + 8 scoops = 4 Feeds per day
– 7-12 months : 240 ml Lukewarm water + 8 scoops = 3 Feeds per day
* Always use the enclosed scoop. Use the formula within one hour after preparation.
* How to prepare the bottle:
1- Wash your hands well.
2- Clean & boil feeding utensils for 5-10 min.
3- Boil fresh water for 5 min. Leave to cool down. Pour the required quantity into the feeding bottle.
4- Add the no. of scoops as per the table. Remove the excess with the back of a clean dry knife.
5- Shake well until complete powder dissolution.
6- Test few drops on your wrist. The milk should be lukewarm.
Lactose, skimmed milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm, coconut, high oleic sunflower and soya), whey protein concentrate, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), minerals, pure extract DHA (from fish oil), lecithin, vitamins (C, E, niacin, pantothenic acid, B2, B1, A, B6, folic acid, K, biotin, D and B12), choline, pure extract AA (from Mortierella alpina), taurine, inositol and nucleotides (cytidine 5′-monophosphate, uridine 5′-monophosphate, adenosine 5′-monophosphate, guanosine 5′-monophosphate and inosine 5′-monophosphate).
* Average Composition: per 100g:
– ENERGY 465 Kcal / 1954 KJ – PROTEIN 11,6 g – FAT 19,0 g – Linoleic acid 2892 mg – alpha-Linolenic acid 284 mg – AA 21,0 mg – DHA 21,0 mg – CARBOHYDRATE 60,8 g – DIETARY FIBER 2,6 g – Galacto-oligosaccharides 2,6 g
– MINERALS: Sodium 170 mg + Potassium 555 mg + Chlorine 325 mg + Calcium 480 mg + Phosphorus 355 mg + Ca/P ratio 1,4 + Magnesium 55,1 mg + Iron 7,3 mg + Zinc 4,7 mg + Copper 400 mcg + Manganese 240 mcg + Iodine 67,0 mcg + Selenium 20,0 mcg + Fluoride 19,0 mcg
– VITAMINS: Vitamin A 475 mcg + Vitamin D3 8,6 mcg + Vitamin E 5,8 mg + Vitamin K 35,0 mcg + Vitamin C 88,0 mg + Vitamin B1 470 mcg + Vitamin B2 900 mcg + Niacin 3,0 mg + Vitamin B6 290 mcg + Folic acid 73,0 mcg + Vitamin B12 1,5 mcg + Biotin 15,0 mcg + Pantothenic acid 2,8 mg
– OTHERS: Taurine 40,0 mg + Inositol 26,0 mg + Choline 125 mg
– NUCLEOTIDES: AMP 3,4 mg + CMP 11,0 mg + UMP 4,7 mg + GMP 2,0 mg + IMP 1,5 mg
* 100 ml = 15 g of powder + 90 ml of water. Scoop weight: 5 g
* Always prepare just before use. Do not keep any milk left for the next feed.
* Store tightly closed in the original package in a cool dry place. Use within 4 weeks of opening date.
* Filled under an inert gas.
* Made in Spain.
Produced by: I.L.A.S. (Industrias Lacteas Asturianas) – SPAIN.
Under license of: Hero.
Importer in Egypt: Hero MEA Trading L.L.C. (Hero Baby Institute for Infant nutrition).