** Innovifen (Dexibuprofen 400 mg) 20 Film-coated tablets.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Dexibuprofen 400 mg
** Therapeutic indications:
Symptomatic treatment for the relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
Acute symptomatic treatment of pain during menstrual bleeding (primary dysmenorrhoea).
Symptomatic treatment of the other forms of mild to moderate pain, such as muscular-skeletal pain or dental pain.
– The recommended dosage is 600 to 900 mg dexibuprofen daily, divided in up to 3 single doses.
– For the treatment of mild to moderate pain, initially single doses of 200 mg dexibuprofen and daily doses of 600 mg dexibuprofen are recommended.
The maximum single dose is 400 mg dexibuprofen.
– The dose may be temporarily increased up to 1200 mg dexibuprofen per day in patients with acute conditions or exacerbations.
The maximum daily dose is 1200 mg.
– For dysmenorrhoea, a daily dose of 600 to 900 mg dexibuprofen, divided in up to 3 single doses, is recommended.
The maximum single dose is 300 mg, the maximum daily dose is 900 mg.
– Dexibuprofen has not been studied in children and adolescents (< 18 years).
** Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C, in a dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
** Manufactured By: Marcyrl Pharmaceutical Industries