* Actrapid® 100 IU/ml 10 ml. Solution for injection in vial. Insulin human (rDNA). Subcutaneous (SC) or intravenous (IV) use.
* 1 vial of 10 ml contains 1,000 IU.
* 1 ml solution contains:
100 IU (3.5 mg) of insulin human (rDNA), zinc chloride, glycerol, metacresol, phenol, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, and water for injections.
* Read the package leaflet before use.
* After first opening: Use within 6 weeks when stored below 30 degrees C. Do not refrigerate.
* Discard the needle after each injection.
* Store in a refrigerator (2-8 degrees C). Do not freeze. Keep the vial in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
* Novo Nordisk A/S – Denmark. Egyptian Drug Trading Company.
HUMAN INSULIN (R-DNA) 100 IU / ML - (FOR S.C. OR I.V. INJECTION)