* Mixtard® 30 – 100 IU/ml 10 ml. Suspension for injection in vial. Insulin human (rDNA). Subcutaneous (SC) use.
* 1 ml suspension contains:
100 IU (3.5 mg) of insulin human (rDNA) (30% as soluble insulin and 70% as isophane insulin),
zinc chloride, glycerol, metacresol, phenol, disodium phosphate dihydrate, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid, protamine sulphate and water for injections.
* Read the package leaflet before use. Resuspend according to instructions.
* After first opening: Use within 6 weeks when stored below 25 degrees C or 5 weeks when stored below 30 degrees C. Do not refrigerate.
* Discard the needle after each injection.
* Store in a refrigerator (2-8 degrees C). Do not freeze. Keep the vial in the outer carton in order to protect from light.
* Novo Nordisk A/S – Denmark. Egyptian Drug Trading Company.
SOLUBLE INSULIN 30% + ISOPHANE INSULIN 70% = 100 IU / 1 ML (3.5 MG) INSULIN HUMAN (R-DNA) - (FOR S.C. USE ONLY)