** Levanic 750 (Levofloxacin 750 mg) 5 Film-coated Tablets. Broad-spectrum Quinolone Antibiotic.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Levofloxacin Hemihydrate 768,69 mg
equivalent to Levofloxacin 750 mg
** Indications and dosage:
# Levanic 750 mg tablet is used for the treatment of infections caused by levofloxacin-sensitive bacteria in adults:
– Nosocomial Pneumonia: 1 tablet Levanic 750 mg once daily for 7-14 days.
– Community Acquired Pneumonia: 1 tablet Levanic 750 mg once daily for 5 days.
– Acute Bacterial Sinusitis: 1 tablet Levanic 750 mg once daily for 5 days.
– Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections (SSSI): 1 tablet Levanic 750 mg once daily for 7-14 days.
– Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (cUTI): 1 tablet Levanic 750 mg once daily for 5 days.
# The tablets are taken with sufficient amount of liquid, during meals or between meals. For dosage adjustment, the tablets can be broken at the score line.
# Renal impairment:
Creatinine clearance 20-49 mL/min.: 750 mg every 48 hours.
Creatinine clearance 10-19 mL/min.: 750 mg initial dose, then 500 mg every 48 hours.
Hemodialysis or Chronic Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD): 750 mg initial dose, then 500 mg every 48 hours.
# Hepatic insufficiency: Due to the limited extent of levofloxacin metabolism in liver, the pharmacokinetics of levofloxacin are not expected to be affected by hepatic impairment.
Hypersensitivty to any of the components or to other quinolones.
– Pregnancy: Category C, avoid use in pregnant women unless the benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
– Lactation: Use during lactation should be avoided, if possible.
– Use is not recommended under 18 years of age.
** Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C, in a dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
** Manufactured by: Medical Union Pharmaceuticals (MUP), Abu-Sultan, Ismailia – Egypt.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.