* Lucocid-R 3% 30 gm Ointment.
* Composition: Each 100 gm contains:
Hydroquinone 3 gm + Retinoic acid 0.025 gm.
mainly used in cases of localized hyperpigmentation which include the following:
– Melasma (chloasma that accompanies frequency of gonadal disturbances).
– Hyperpigmentation that follows burns.
– Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentations.
– Hyperpigmentation that follows contact with essential oil (Eau de cologne).
– Ephelis (Freckling). النمش
– Hyperpigmentation following prolonged sun exposure.
* Contra-indications: hypersensitivity to components, eczema, during pregnancy & children less than 12 years or patients older than 50years
* Use under medical prescription only.
* For external use only.
* Store in temperature not exceeding 25 degrees C.
* Product of: Chemical Industries Development “CID”, Giza – A.R.E.
HYDROQUINONE 3% + RETINOIC ACID 0.025%