* Analgesic – Antipyretic – Antiemetic (central).
Each 5 ml contains:
100 mg Paracetamol + 2 mg Metoclopramide hydrochloride.
* Indications & usage:
PARACETAMOL 100 MG + METOCLOPRAMIDE HCL 2 MG ... per 5 ml
- Fever, treatment of pain such as headache, toothache, neuralgia.
- Nausea and vomiting.
* Dosage and administration:
- Under 1 year: 1/2 teaspoonful three times daily.
- 1-5 years: 1/2 - 1 teaspoonful three times daily.
- 6-12 years: 1-2 teaspoonfuls three times daily.
The total daily dosage of metoclopramide especially in children and young adults should not exceed 500 micrograms per kilogram body-weight.
* Use under medical prescription only.
* Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C. Store in airtight container away from light.
* Produced by: Chemical Industries Development "CID" - Giza - A.R.E.