Treatment of chronic obstructive bronchitis, including acute infective exacerbation of chronic bronchitis.
Known hypersensitivity reactions to erdosteine.
Severe hepatic & renal insufficiency.
– Gastro-intestinal ulcers.
– Pregnancy: Avoid as its safety in human is not yet established, although, no teratogenic effects are observed
in animal studies.
– Lactation: Avoid as there is no evidence of its passage in breast-milk.
* Dosage & administration:
One or two capsules of 150 mg to be taken two to three times daily.
One capsule of 300 mg to be taken twice daily.
* Store at room temperature, away from humidity.
* Manufactured by: GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS (GNP) – Egypt.
* Barcode: 6223002145102 (same as that for: MUCOTEC 150 MG 10 CAP).
MUCOTEC 150 MG 20 CAP
متوفر في المخزون
منتجات ذات صلة
أدوية مذيبة للبلغم
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.