اوبيفيكس/ اوبيفكس غيار جراحي لاصق شفاف معقم ( ضد الماء )
OpiFix PU dressing 20 cm x 10 cm
Non-adherent absorbent dressing pad
Features and Benefits:
OpiFix Dressing is a revolutionary operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on OpiFix has REACTIC* properties that ‘switch on’ in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
- OpiFix has a fluid and bacterial barrier, reducing the risk of secondary infection.
- OpiFix has a transparent film which allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for clinical signs of infection without removing the dressing.
- OpiFix is waterproof allowing the patient to bathe and shower without changing dressings.
- OpiFix allows the wound and the skin around the wound to breathe, reducing the risk of maceration.
- OpiFix has low allergy adhesive that reduces the risk of irritation whilst ensuring the dressing stays in place even over awkward contours.
- OpiFix is conformable, even over the most awkward body contours, allows easy movement for the patient.