Pharmaceris (W) Whitening
Boosting Skin Radiance
Calming and Soothing
FACE AND EYE CLEANSING
Gentle foam is recommended for daily cleansing of the face and eye area. Replaces traditional soap.
Effectively cleanses the skin, removing any impurities and make-up residues. A complex of active ingredients (vitamin PP, acerola) brightens the skin and evens out the skin tone. D-panthenol and allantoin help to soothe irritations. Gentle foam intensely moisturizes the skin and maintain its hydro-balance, makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reaction. It’s soap free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Dispense a blob of the whitening foam into the palm and wash your face using circular motions. Rinse with water. Follow with Pharmaceris W face toner and appropriate cream. Use daily in the morning and at bedtime.
Best results within Pharmaceris Whitening complete programme.
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
Volume: 150 ml
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by dermatological tests.
– ALLERGEN-FREE FRAGRANCE COMPOSITION
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests on problem skin.
– 93% refreshes the skin
– 61% brightens the skin
– Acerola extract – an antioxidant which protects the skin from the detrimental effects of enviromental aggressors. It strengthens blood vessels and boosts skin cell renewal, at the same time reducing any redness.
– Vitamin PP (Vitamin B3, Niacynamide) – a potent moisturizer that penetrates to the deep skin layers and replenishes lipids. It protects the epidermis and promotes its regeneration. It prevents the feeling of taut skin.
– Glucam® – strongly binds moisture and maintains its optimum level in the epidermis for a long time. It smoothes out the skin and restores lost firmness and elasticity.
– D-panthenol – has a soothing and calming effect, and makes the skin less prone to hypersensitivity reactions.
– Milk thistle extract – a rich source of silymarin which has a strong radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory effect. It protects the skin from the harmful UV radiation. It promotes and accelerates regeneration of damaged skin.