برافوتين (لاكتوفرين) 100 مجم 30 كيس
* Pravotin (Lactoferrin-100) Granules for oral suspention. 30 sachets.
* Lactoferrin is a bioactive 80-kDa iron binding glycoprotein. Lactoferin is a natural protein.
Lactoferrin is used for treating stomach and intestinal ulcers, diarrhea, hepatitis C and rotaviruses. It is also used as an antioxidant and to protect against bacterial and viral infections. Other uses include stimulating the immune system, preventing tissue damage related to aging, promoting healthy intestinal bacteria, preventing cancer, and regulating the way the body processes iron.
Some researchers suggest lactoferrin might play a role in solving global health problems such as iron deficiency and severe diarrhea.
* Composition: each sachet (2 gm) contains:
Lactoferrin 100 mg, Mannitol, Lactose anhydrous, Sucralose, Maize starch, Povidone k30 (polyvinyl pyrrolidone), Aerosil 200 (silicon dioxide), Mg stearate, Orange flavor.
* Dosage and Administration:
One sachet twice daily, to be dissolved in 1/4 glass of water and taken before meal.
* Store below 30 C. Store in the original container.
* Produced in Egypt by: Medizen Pharmaceutical Industries
For: HYGINT Pharmaceuticals