** Praxilene® 200 mg 30 Film coated tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Naftidrofuryl Oxalate 200 mg
** Pharmacotherapeutic group:
Peripheral vasodilator (increase blood flow), opposes vasoconstriction
Naftidrofuryl exerts 2 synergistic effects resulting in a broad anti-ischaemic action:
– At vascular level: antagonizes platelet pro-aggregant actions of serotonin (specific 5-HT2 receptor antagonist)
– At cellular level: activator of ATP production, enhances the metabolism of ischaemic cells
– Peripheral arterial occlusive disease stage II (a disease of the arteries of the legs, resposible for painful cramps when walking),
– Raynaud’s Syndrome (spasms of the small arteries, most commonly in the fingers and toes),
– Peripheral vascular disorders, intermittent claudication, night cramps, rest pain, diabetic arteriopathy, and acrocyanosis.
– Senile dementia of Alzheimer type, vascular && mixed dementia resulting from cerebral vascular disorders (cerebral insufficiency && cerebral atherosclerosis), particularly where they manifest themselves as memory impairment && lack of concentration && attention in elderly.
– Post stroke for earlier functional && neurological recovery && shorter hospital stay.
** To be used only on medical advice.
** Store at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C.
Keep out of reach of children.
** Manufactured by: MINAPHARM For Pharmaceutical && Chemical Industries – Egypt
Under Licence of: Merck Sante France (MerckSerono)