Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol 400 mg + Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg + Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg + Caffeine anhydrous 35 mg.
* Indications & Usage:
– Common cold and influenza.
– Symptomatic relief of rhinitis, sinusitis and upper respiratory allergies.
* Dosage and administration:
(1-2) Tablets two to three times daily, or as prescribed by the physician.
* Use under medical prescription only.
* Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees C & R.H. below 70%. Keep in dry place, protect from light.
* Produced by: Chemical Industries Development “CID”, Giza – A.R.E.