** S-26® Promil GOLD 2. Infant Formula. From 6-12 months. Net Wt. 800g Powder. Nutri Learn™ SYSTEM. New.
** S-26® Promil GOLD is a nutritious follow-on formula with the Nutri Learn™ SYSTEM designed to help meet the nutritional needs of your weaning infant as he or she begins to eat normal solid foods.
– Mental && Visual Development: with the right balance of important nutrients like Vitamin A, iodine, iron, AA and DHA.
– Physical Growth: with nutrients like vitamin A, zinc and protein as well as balanced amounts of calcium, vitamin D and vitamin K to help strengthen bones.
– Digestion: with GOS/FOS, a soluble dietary fiber blend to help support gastrointestinal health.
– Immunity: with important nutrients such as vitamin E, zinc and selenium.
** HOW TO PREPARE S-26® PROMIL GOLD:
WARNING: Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or cups or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
1- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup.
6- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled.
7- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops.
8- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved.
9- After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can (as shown).
10- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
** Feeding Table:
Lukewarm Water (Previously Boiled) + Level Scoops = Feeds in 24 Hours
180 mL Water + 6 Scoops = 4-5 Feeds
WARNING:& Prepare only one bottle or cup at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle or cup, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause chocking. As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle with a feeding cup.
– One scoop = 4.6 grams.
– Mix one scoop of S-26® PROMIL GOLD to 30 mL water.
– Use only the enclosed scoop.
– Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
– Do not change proportions without medical advice.
– Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
– At this age, the infant’s diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). The amount and number of S-26® PROMIL GOLD feeds per day will be determined by baby’s age, appetite and amount of solid food consumed.
– Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet.
– Expiration date/Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
– Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
** AVERAGE ANALYSIS:
# Per 100g Powder :-
Energy 489 kcal
Water 3 g
Protein 9.6 g : Casein 4.8 g + Whey 4.8 g
Fat 24 g : Linoleic Acid 3800 mg + Alpha Linolenic Acid 450 mg + Arachidonic Acid (AA) 64 mg + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 64 mg
Carbohydrates 58 g : Lactose 39 g + Maltodextrin 19 g
Dietary Fiber (Oligosaccharides) 2.9 g
Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) 2.610 g
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) 0.290 g
Ash 2.9 g
MINERALS : Sodium 180 mg + Potassium 555 mg + Chloride 340 mg + Calcium 550 mg + Phosphorus 300 mg + Magnesium 50 mg + Iron 7.3 mg + Copper 0.39 mg +Zinc 5.5 mg + Iodine 130 mcg + Manganese 0.05 mg + Selenium 10 mcg + Ca:P Ratio 1.8
VITAMINS : Vitamin A 530 mcg + Vitamin D 9 mcg + Vitamin E 9.5 mg + Vitamin K 50 mcg + Vitamin C 85 mg + Vitamin B1 1.1 mg + Vitamin B2 1.0 mg + Niacin 4700 mcg + Vitamin B6 0.6 mg + Folic Acid 125 mcg + Pantothenic Acid 6000 mcg + Vitamin B12 1.4 mcg + Biotin 18 mcg
# Per 100 mL :-
Energy 67 kcal
Water 90 g
Protein 1.3 g : Casein 0.66 g + Whey 0.66 g
Fat 3.2 g : Linoleic Acid 521 mg + Alpha Linolenic Acid 62 mg + Arachidonic Acid (AA) 8.8 mg + Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 8.8 mg
Carbohydrates 7.9 g : Lactose 5.3 g + Maltodextrin 2.6 g
Dietary Fiber (Oligosaccharides) 0.4 g
Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) 0.357 g
Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS) 0.039 g
Ash 0.40 g
MINERALS : Sodium 25 mg + Potassium 76 mg + Chloride 47 mg + Calcium 75 mg + Phosphorus 41 mg + Magnesium 6.8 mg + Iron 1.0 mg + Copper 0.05 mg +Zinc 0.8 mg + Iodine 18 mcg + Manganese 0.01 mg + Selenium 1.4 mcg + Ca:P Ratio 1.8
VITAMINS : Vitamin A 73 mcg + Vitamin D 1.2 mcg + Vitamin E 1.3 mg + Vitamin K 6.8 mcg + Vitamin C 12 mg + Vitamin B1 0.15 mg + Vitamin B2 0.14 mg + Niacin 644 mcg + Vitamin B6 0.08 mg + Folic Acid 17 mcg + Pantothenic Acid 822 mcg + Vitamin B12 0.19 mcg + Biotin 2.5 mcg
** IMPORTANT NOTICE
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use a follow-on formula, consult your health professional for advice.
** Produced by:
Nestle France S.A.
77446 Marne-La-Vallee, Cedex2.
Registered Trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.
Imported by: Food and beverage trading Egypt