– Reduction Of Risk Of Stroke And Systemic Embolism In Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation:
ELIQUIS® (apixaban) is indicated to reduce the risk of stroke and systemic embolism in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
– Prophylaxis Of Deep Vein Thrombosis Following Hip Or Knee Replacement Surgery:
ELIQUIS is indicated for the prophylaxis of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which may lead to pulmonary embolism (PE), in patients who have undergone hip or knee replacement surgery.
– Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis:
ELIQUIS is indicated for the treatment of DVT.
– Treatment Of Pulmonary Embolism:
ELIQUIS is indicated for the treatment of PE.
– Reduction In The Risk Of Recurrence Of DVT And PE:
ELIQUIS is indicated to reduce the risk of recurrent DVT and PE following initial therapy.
** Pharmacotherapeutic group:
Antithrombotic agents, direct factor Xa inhibitors, ATC code: B01AF02
** Mechanism Of Action:
Apixaban is a selective inhibitor of FXa. It does not require antithrombin III for antithrombotic activity. Apixaban inhibits free and clot-bound FXa, and prothrombinase activity. Apixaban has no direct effect on platelet aggregation, but indirectly inhibits platelet aggregation induced by thrombin. By inhibiting FXa, apixaban decreases thrombin generation and thrombus development.
ستراكوبينا (ابيكسابان 5 مجم) 20 قرص
مضاد لتجلطات الدم