* Uralyt-U Granules 280 g. Specific for uric acid calculi.
Each Measurespoonful (2.5 gm granules contains):
Potassium sodium hydrogen citrate (6:6:3:5) 2.4 g equivalent to: 11 mEq Potassium, 11 mEq Sodium, 27 mEq Citrate.
For dissolving uric acid stones and preventing the formation of new stones (prophylaxis or recurrent calculi).
* Dosage recommendations and method of administration:
Unless directed – the daily dose 4 measuring spoon to be taken in 3 separate portions after meals: 1 morning. 1 midday & 2 in the evening.
Granules to be dissolved in water or other drinks.
* Store below 25 degrees C in a dry place. Keep container tightly closed.
* Product of: Chemical Industries Development (CID), Giza – A.R.E.
Under Licence of: MADAUS GmbH – Germany.
# Indicator paper Uralyt-U:
– 52 × 2 test strips.
– pH 5.6 – 8.0 To test the pH of urine.
– in-vitro diagnostic agent for personal use (IVD).
– Read the instructions for use.
– Store in a dry place protected from light.
– Manufacturer: MACHEREY NAGEL GmbH & Co. KG – Germany.
POTASSIUM SODIUM HYDROGEN CITRATE 2.4 GM / 2.5 GM (MEASURESPOONFUL)