* Bebelac-3 (Bebejunior 1+) Milk for growing children. 1 year onwards. Net weight 400g.
– New Name! Bebelac-3 ……………> Bebejunior 1+
– Complete Care.
– With Prebiotics.
– Easily digested.
– Naturally protects.
* Important Notice:
Bebejunior should be used only as part of mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before one year. Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to child’s health. Never leave a child alone during feeding.
* Choosing Milk For Growing Children:
Stage 3 – From 1 year onwards.
As your little one gets nearer to his first birthday, there are few foods that he cannot eat. But, as he still needs a different balanced diet than you do, he continues to rely on his milk for most of the nourishment needed to support his growth and development.
Breastmilk is best as it is designed by nature to give your baby everything he needs from his milk in just the right balance. However, if you are unable or choose not to breastfeed, it’s good to know know that Bebejunior with Prebiotics offers complete care, giving satisfying nourisment and energy that your growing child needs from his milk from 1 year onwards.
* Feeding Guide:
– The feeding table is based on the average requirements of a child. The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your child. Ask your doctor for advice.
– Age of child : To prepare one feeding (Level scoops + Warm, previously boiled drinking water) : Feeds per day:
From 1 year : 6 Level scoops + 180 ml Warm, previously boiled drinking water : 2-3 Feeds per day
* Use only the enclosed scoop. Do not make the formula stronger or weaker than indicated, unless your doctor prescribes differently.
Skimmed milk, Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Soya bean oil), Dietary fibers (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from milk), Poly fructose), Calcium carbonate (Caclium source), Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Soy lecithin, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, Vanillin, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL-alpha-tocopherol, D-biotin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite. Contains: Milk and Soya.
* Average Composition: per 100 g:
– Energy 460 Kcal / 1925 KJ.
– Protein 15.1 g.
– Fat 22.2 g: Saturates 9.8 g, Linoleic Acid 3.55 g, alpha-Linolenic Acid 0.304 g.
– Carbohydrates 50 g: Lactose 47.2 g, Glucose 1.6 g, Galactose 0.1 g, Polysaccharides 0.3 g.
– Dietary Fibre 5.5 g.
– Moisture </= 3.5 g.
– Vitamins: A 412 mcg-RE, D3 9.9 mcg, E 8.1 mg alpha-TE, K1 29 mcg, B1 410 mcg, B2 849 mcg, Niacin 3.1 mg, Pantothenic Acid 3164 mcg, B6 347 mcg, Folic Aicd 91 mcg, B12 1.4 mcg, Biotin 14 mcg, C 64 mg.
– Minerals and trace elements: Na 177 mg, K 757 mg, Cl 466 mg, Ca 681 mg, P 418 mg, Mg 49 mg, Fe 6.8 mg, Zn 4.3 mg, Cu 274 mcg, Mn 46 mcg, Se 13 mcg, I 101 mcg.
– L-Carnitine 8.4 mg, Choline 90 mg, Inositol 32 mg, Taurine 35 mg.
* Scoop weight approx. 5.1g.
– Vanilla flavour.
– Supports bone development.
– Provides all the key nutrients required for growth.
– Contains calcium and iron.
– Has 13 vitamins and 12 minerals and trace elements.
* How to prepare?
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water for 10 minutes. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 minutes to approx. 40 degrees C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised Sippy cup. Do not use previously boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the Sippy cup and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37 degrees C).
* Useful Instructions:
– Use made up feeds within one hour.
– Always discard unfinished feeds.
– Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
– Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
– Store powder in a cool dry place (below 25 degees C).
– Do not refrigeratre.
– Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
* Prepared for Nutricia by Nutricia Cuijk B.V. Holland.
Sole Distributor in Egypt is Sami and Co.
MILK FOR GROWING CHILDREN 1 YEAR ONWARDS. Complete Care. With Prebiotics. Easily digested. Naturally protects. Vanilla flavour.