– Gastric ulcer.
– Duodenal ulcer.
– Erosive reflux esophagitis.
– Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
– Gastric and duodenal ulcers: 1 to 2 capsules once daily.
– Reflux esophagitis: 2 capsules once daily.
– Zollinger-Ellison syndrome: up to 9 capsules/day.
* Contraindications & Drug interactions:
– Hypersensitivity to omeprazole or any of the other components of this medicament.
– Reductions in diazepam and phenytoin clearance have been reported.
* Precautions & Warnings:
– The safety of the drug for pregnant and lactating women as well as children has not yet
– The daily dose for elderly patients should not exceed 1 capsule (20 mg) a day.
– The same to be applied for patients with impaired liver function.
* Store below 25 degrees C, keep in cool & dry place.
* Manufactured by: OCTOBER PHARMA S.A.E. – Egypt.
* Code: 6221088021532
OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG