* onbrez breezhaler (Indacaterol) 150 mcg Inhalation Powder hard capsule 30 capsules and 1 inhaler. (long-acting beta2 agonist used as bronchodilator in maintenance treatment of COPD).
* Each capsule contains:
150 micrograms indacaterol, Equivalent to 194 micrograms of indacaterol maleate.
Excipients: Lactose monohydrate, gelatin..
* Therapeutic indications:
Onbrez Breezhaler is indicated for maintenance bronchodilator treatment of airflow obstruction in adult patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Pharmacotherapeutic group:
Drugs for obstructive airways diseases, selective beta-2-adrenoreceptor agonists, ATC code: R03AC18
* Onbrez capsules must be administered only by the oral inhalation route and only using the Breezhaler inhaler.
* Onbrez capsules must not be swallowed.
* Do not store above 30 degrees C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
* Onbrez capsules must always be stored in the blister, and only removed immediately before use.
* Discard the Breezhaler device 1 month after first use.
* Medicinal product subject to medical prescription.
* Manufactured by: NOVARTIS Pharma Stein AG, Stein – Switzerland.
For: Novartis Pharma AG, Basle – Switzerland.
استيراد الشركة المصرية السويسرية لصالح نوفارتس