* PYRAL ,Analgesic – Antipyretic.
– To relieve mild to moderate pain in case of headache, toothache, teething pain,
musculo-skeletal pain, neuralgia, dysmenorrhoea, and similar conditions.
– As analgesic and antipyretic in common cold, influenza, and other ferbrile conditions.
* Warnings and precautions:
– Paracetamol should be given with care to patients with impaired kidney or liver function.
– Paracetamol should be given with care to patients taking other drugs that affect the liver.
– Do not exceed the recommended dosage (there is a risk of liver damage & less frequently
kidney damage following overdosage.
– Adults: 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoonfuls 3 times daily.
– Children 3-6 years: 1 teaspoonful every 4-6 hours.
– Children 6-12 years: 2 teaspoonfuls every 4-6 hours.
* Store in a cool place below 25 degrees C.
* Produced by: KAHIRA PHARM. & CHEM. IND. CO. – EGYPT.